Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

V8 SxxLxx Bugs?

Started by urbecrisch, March 30, 2013, 05:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbecrisch

Is there anyway the label 18 error can be fixed? Seems like a common prob for people and a big eye sore while running the program. Other than that I am satisfied :)

Gaucho

I think I have found it. Let me mess around and I'll get back to you.

ecbrad

I built a new jukebox PC and it runs so much faster now especially building the databases.

I had the juke run faultlessly for 14 hours yesterday so I've very happy with that. However months ago I reported Player Control issues with the Sooloos skin. I like to have only the volume slider available when company is over so always disable everything but that.

No matter what options I take those controls NEVER take any note of the checkbox options. The only control that does is the play position. Check that, it appears, uncheck it and it disappears. No other control switches. In fact I can't even get any of those controls back again. It's completely blank.

I switched to Black And Blue and the Control options work perfectly. This very frustrating as the Sooloos skin is far and away my preferred.

I'm using 8.05 Beta 50 as the latest round of updates are commercial related.

Is there someway I can get the default behaviour working?

Cheers,
Brad

Barcrest

This skin will also need to be updated to the current beta as there are a couple of new buttons and labels added.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

The issue is he is using the popup player but i can't see a button to click to display the player. You could make the player permanent in the skintool and it should be fine.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

ecbrad

Quote from: Barcrest on August 06, 2013, 10:36:08 AM
The issue is he is using the popup player but i can't see a button to click to display the player. You could make the player permanent in the skintool and it should be fine.

I'll see what I can see in the Skin Tool <---- my nemesis  ;) Hopefully I won't break it too much.

Cheers,
Brad