Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

V8 SxxLxx Bugs?

Started by urbecrisch, March 30, 2013, 05:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbecrisch

Not sure if this would be true for other versions but I have found a couple of bugs with SxxLxx in the newest V8 using Win7.

2 problems I am having are:

1. In the album view page the MORE BY ARTIST/GENRE/YEAR shows up with 'Label 18' It goes away and corrects itself when I click 'GENRE' and then hit the arrow down. (see artist error pic)

However, the problem still continues when i go back to ARTIS or YEAR. (see artist error 2 & 3 pic)

2. In 28 album view mode I noticed that the 5th & 6th album on the top row of each page are flipped.  This happens only in 28 view mode and in the ALBUM view and NEWLY ADDED view. (see 28 album view pic)

urbecrisch

28 album view pic

Barcrest

You are not the first person to report that label 18 error however i can't recreate it. I guess you are using the 32bit version of windows 7? Do you have it installed outside of program files? Are you running it as admin?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Hitbig

The label 18 is not a skin bug is an application bug.
For the 5 & 6 covers that is a bug already resolved many E-Touch versions ago. That skin I can see is and old one.
Please use the skin that I sent you by mail yesterday.
I think that is a nice version for the skin

urbecrisch

Hitbig, I sent you a message with my email address but never received the new skin file :(  Also, when I get the new file where do I put it?  Will I have to reload it in my Jukebopx settings?

Hitbig

Right now you have

SKINS/SxxLxxS_gif_V8.1.5_(1024x768)
So you need to copy the new one this way (unpack it first with Winrar)
SKINS/SxxLxxS_gif_V8.1.6_(1024x768)

Then go to ETouch and load it, then save it.

urbecrisch

Hitbig, please email again.  I don't see it in my inbox or spam.

Barcrest

I also don't have that skin i looked for it in my email as i was going to add it to the next release.

The label18 is an app issue but i can't recreate it though.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Hitbig

I'll resen it, but last time Barry you confirmed reception

urbecrisch

OK.  Got the updated skin and I loaded it but now I cannot access the SETUP button.  I do not see the SETUP button on the new skin.  I put the .rar folder in the Skin folder and then loaded it but no SETUP button.  What could be wrong?

Hitbig

Hit more options and you'll see.
I did that on purpose, using menu pop up,I dont want the people to have the set up button so easy to use.

urbecrisch

The problem I am having is that I only see in the admin buttons:

ALBUMS SEARCH COLLECTIONS
QUEUE

I do not see an more options button ?????

Hitbig

That'a problem, let me check the .ini files to make it visible your side

urbecrisch

Now I have an even bigger problem.  I turned on the function to have a password for my settings.  When I enter my password the screen goes to the settings page but it's black except for the POWER OFF button so I acnnot change it back to no password :(

What's going on?  Help!!!!!!!!

Gaucho

Quote from: Barcrest on March 30, 2013, 06:06:57 PM
You are not the first person to report that label 18 error however i can't recreate it. I guess you are using the 32bit version of windows 7? Do you have it installed outside of program files? Are you running it as admin?
Sorry Barry but I have this issue on a XP 32 bit, WIN 7 32bit and WIN 7 64bit.