Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Flash Files for Attract

Started by Gaucho, April 11, 2013, 05:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Quote from: Gaucho on May 01, 2013, 09:59:22 AM
Doh! didn't notice that at the bottom of the attract screen :tommy

It was only fixed to work correctly in the last beta anyway but it has been there for a long while.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Got the jingles, they are ok but i think i should have paid for longer phrases. Also they really need crossfading support to use them well.... Hmmm.....

Anyway I will order some more, so consider this a recommendation for the guy.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

I finnaly got my swf files working and just right and ready for release(well almost).  The only thing I have a problem with is that when etouch activates the attract mode the screen goes white for half a second maybe then it will play the swf.  Doesn't look good especially when its switch thru swf files.  Any ideas how I can clean this up more guys?   

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on August 20, 2015, 12:49:19 AM
I finnaly got my swf files working and just right and ready for release(well almost).  The only thing I have a problem with is that when etouch activates the attract mode the screen goes white for half a second maybe then it will play the swf.  Doesn't look good especially when its switch thru swf files.  Any ideas how I can clean this up more guys?

I need to test it myself with some SWF files. I should be able to fix that for you.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Quote from: Barcrest on August 20, 2015, 07:23:22 AM

I need to test it myself with some SWF files. I should be able to fix that for you.
GREAT!!!  Thanks barry is there away to have the etouch wait until the swf finish plying then sart the next file.  because right now using the attract delay either cuts off a file or stays on a while after the sfw finished.  Just asking these swf are simple to make and gives alot of eye candy while the jukebox is idle. Thank again. :beer

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on August 20, 2015, 11:35:53 AM
Quote from: Barcrest on August 20, 2015, 07:23:22 AM

GREAT!!!  Thanks barry is there away to have the etouch wait until the swf finish plying then sart the next file.  because right now using the attract delay either cuts off a file or stays on a while after the sfw finished.  Just asking these swf are simple to make and gives alot of eye candy while the jukebox is idle. Thank again. :beer

There isn't a way to detect if they have finished playing unfortunately. Maybe if you had a html page and used some scripting you could do it.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Ok i will just make a really long swf or try to make 2 with the length.  Thanks now worries

Gaucho

I just set attract delay to 20 and made my flash files so that the page delay fit this length of time with the last page having no delay set.

Also as far as the path is concerned (I think that was mentioned in a PM) it is set in the attract options, and mine is obviously set to C:/E-Touch Jukebox 9/Attract.

Risim

I cant get them to work in the attract folder hey only activate for me if I put them in the root folder.

Risim

Ok now i have 2 swf files.  One is named 'a' and the other 'b'.  Im guessing it should go a.swf then b.swf and loop over and over.  But to my surprise it doesn't. It sometimes repeat b or may repeat a. Anything im doing wrong.

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on August 20, 2015, 11:01:20 PM
I cant get them to work in the attract folder hey only activate for me if I put them in the root folder.

This is probably why you are seeing the white page, you need to make sure you have specified the correct path for the attract mode files.

Quote from: Risim on August 21, 2015, 02:13:59 AM
Ok now i have 2 swf files.  One is named 'a' and the other 'b'.  Im guessing it should go a.swf then b.swf and loop over and over.  But to my surprise it doesn't. It sometimes repeat b or may repeat a. Anything im doing wrong.

It displays them randomly.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Quote from: Barcrest on August 21, 2015, 08:22:17 AM

This is probably why you are seeing the white page, you need to make sure you have specified the correct path for the attract mode files.

I am sure its the right path but they still dont show!!  The path is right because if I put my old jpegs they show up fine.  Why am I the only one seeing this?  Running version9.014.  :downer :downer

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on August 21, 2015, 12:29:23 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on August 21, 2015, 08:22:17 AM

I am sure its the right path but they still dont show!!  The path is right because if I put my old jpegs they show up fine.  Why am I the only one seeing this?  Running version9.014.  :downer :downer

You can copy the path from the explorer bar and past it into e-touch. It is working here and i can play the touchgeni swf file fine for my attract from the attract_mode folder.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

that exactly what i tried and still no luck.  can it be my swf's going to try the how to.swf with the latest beta. hope I have better luck.
one question at the end of the folder path  should I add a '\'?  example C:\E-Touch Jukebox 9\Attract\ or just C:\E-Touch Jukebox 9\Attract

Barcrest

It shouldn't matter but add it anyway, i can do a debug version for you if it still doesn't work.

Jukebox Stats...