Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Flash Files for Attract

Started by Gaucho, April 11, 2013, 05:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risim

Quote from: Barcrest on August 21, 2015, 04:03:09 PM
It shouldn't matter but add it anyway, i can do a debug version for you if it still doesn't work.
Tried it again still nothing with and without /. :tommy

Gaucho

I have my path with a \ at the end but did a little test running as admin and not. It doesn't work unless you have run as admin set in the compatibility mode.

Risim

Quote from: Gaucho on August 21, 2015, 05:37:12 PM
I have my path with a \ at the end but did a little test running as admin and not. It doesn't work unless you have run as admin set in the compatibility mode.
I don't understand what are you trying to say.  I have etouch running in admin and compatible to xp like always.

Gaucho

O.K. what I am saying is my path for attract is C:\E-Touch Jukebox 9\Attract\

I am running under W7 and the only thing I have checked under compatibility is run as administrator.

OK been experimenting and managed to duplicate your problem. I had some old jpg in the attract folder and once I deleted these, the attract mode would not play the flash files.

Try just putting a random jpg in your attract folder with the flash files and I'll think you'll find it will start working. It won't play the jpg, just the flash files.

Risim

Uuuuuuu let me try that. Thanks gaucho!! :beer

Risim

Yesss...yesss.....YESSSSS!!!!!  That did it Gaucho thats for helping me out!   :beer :beer

Risim

I have 3 swf now and they are finnaly showing up it the attract folder. :beer But.... ::) etouch repeat one swf sometime up to 3 times before switch to another swf.  Also it repeats the last one 3 times then goes to the 2nd swf.   :o

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on August 23, 2015, 11:50:13 AM
I have 3 swf now and they are finnaly showing up it the attract folder. :beer But.... ::) etouch repeat one swf sometime up to 3 times before switch to another swf.  Also it repeats the last one 3 times then goes to the 2nd swf.   :o

Because it is random so you will see more than others, are you saying you want the option to cycle them rather than them being random?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Yeah i think a cycle is much better.  The way it is now it repeats too much the same file. In a cycle we have more control.  If i want to repeat one I'll just have two of the same swf.

Risim

When swf files are selected in the attract mode and user selects a song the now playing screen doesnt activate to show the current song playing.

Risim

Ok been playing with this for a while now it does show now playkng but only once. Click the screen and wait for it to show again it wont.

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on August 23, 2015, 03:36:24 PM
Ok been playing with this for a while now it does show now playkng but only once. Click the screen and wait for it to show again it wont.

Do you have it set to cycle now playing?

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Doesn't matter checked or unchecked it only shows now playing screen once. If another user adds ti queue another song while one is playing it wont return to now playing screen.  It just stays on the album view.

Risim

Quote from: Risim on August 23, 2015, 01:44:11 PM
Yeah i think a cycle is much better.  The way it is now it repeats too much the same file. In a cycle we have more control.  If i want to repeat one I'll just have two of the same swf.
Ok i have 4 swf files done and man if anyone hasnt tried this take the time and do it, especially commercial guys.  This gives a real pro look to your jukebox.  Random isnt so bad now but it still repeats the larger file more than anyother.  But i mean maybe 3 times that same file before switch.  Can u clean that up a bit like if this file play move on or skip for one random pick.  If not its ok I really do love it. Should be releasinf this to my boxes this week. :beer

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on August 24, 2015, 01:41:48 PM
Doesn't matter checked or unchecked it only shows now playing screen once. If another user adds ti queue another song while one is playing it wont return to now playing screen.  It just stays on the album view.

Do you have the animations set, if so i think i know what is happening.

Jukebox Stats...