Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Credit Module and Multipliers

Started by Gaucho, May 10, 2013, 05:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaucho

Quote from: alemar02 on May 14, 2013, 06:52:16 PM
Quote from: Gaucho on May 14, 2013, 02:27:27 PM
I can get very close to what I want using the credit divider except for that annoying flickering glitch whenever I enable it.
You still get that Guacho?  What version are you using?  I think that was taken care of in beta 36.  I know the pricing labels still change but the credit label I think Barry fixed it.

Good point, I'm not sure as I have lost track.

I'll install the latest and see what happens.

Barcrest

Quote from: alemar02 on May 14, 2013, 06:52:16 PM
Quote from: Gaucho on May 14, 2013, 02:27:27 PM
I can get very close to what I want using the credit divider except for that annoying flickering glitch whenever I enable it.
You still get that Guacho?  What version are you using?  I think that was taken care of in beta 36.  I know the pricing labels still change but the credit label I think Barry fixed it.

Yes this was fixed a few betas back, what is wrong with the pricing labels?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Quote from: Barcrest on May 15, 2013, 08:46:46 AM
[Yes this was fixed a few betas back, what is wrong with the pricing labels?

They display the wrong price when credit divider is at 2.  With my setup they are to display 1 credit to and to queue and 2 credits to play next.  But they display 2 credits to add to queue and 4 credits to play next.  And sometimes they switch like the credit label did.  Does it on xp and on win 7.

Gaucho

Quote from: alemar02 on May 15, 2013, 12:13:47 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on May 15, 2013, 08:46:46 AM
[Yes this was fixed a few betas back, what is wrong with the pricing labels?

They display the wrong price when credit divider is at 2.  With my setup they are to display 1 credit to and to queue and 2 credits to play next.  But they display 2 credits to add to queue and 4 credits to play next.  And sometimes they switch like the credit label did.  Does it on xp and on win 7.
Latest beta sorted everything.
I am using the credit divider at 2 and it displays the correct amount on mine, i.e. 1 credit to add to queue and 2 credits to play next.

Risim

Quote from: Gaucho on May 15, 2013, 01:42:11 PM
I am using the credit divider at 2 and it displays the correct amount on mine, i.e. 1 credit to add to queue and 2 credits to play next.

I'll look again but it displays right for the first time but then there after it doesnt. 

Barcrest

Quote from: alemar02 on May 15, 2013, 03:32:16 PM
Quote from: Gaucho on May 15, 2013, 01:42:11 PM

I'll look again but it displays right for the first time but then there after it doesnt.

It would bug out if coins were added and you were viewing video or karaoke, i have just fixed this and i'm uploading a new beta.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...