News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

LED Signs... How much would you pay for...

Started by Barcrest, November 09, 2007, 02:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

How much would you be willing to pay for a full colour LED sign? I have seen these LED signs and they display full colour images and would be awsome to use as a marquee due to the image display function at full colour. However they are not cheap and i just thought i would ask you guys what you thought.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kremmit

I'd have to see some pics to get an idea of what it looks like and what it could do before I could guess at a value.  I suppose it'd have to be less than the price of a (non-touchscreen) LCD Monitor, or why not just use one of those?

hailey

I am very glad that i register successfully.
I think there is more chance for us to cooperation in the future.
But  I hope all of this chance you will catch .  :)

draginit

im listenen!   (spare no expense)....so what sizes would they be and i would like to see some pics too.
aside from the full color, i have to assume it will have the same functions as the current sign option yes?. how good is the quality of image you can produce on these, i imagine its extremely low res?. i dunno, cuz i havnt seen em. let us know.
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

Barcrest

Yeah that is the problem, i think it would be cheaper to use an LCD monitor...

http://www.led1000.com

That is the site, you can see the signs on there.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

crazyorange

I dont think i would at all.. Looks nice but using it would make it look old time per say.... im into the crisp clean look of hd and lcd with the new age alternative fashion.. but if you were to restore some old gear it could be a nice touch..price wise im not to in depth in that field but i would hope its no more then 500$ for say 20 in.
TN INSIDE...YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT

kizer

I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

crazyorange

On my previous comment..i still would not use it in a juke or a cab project..but if you could have a big wall unit or a running banner that be cool..kinda like what you would see at a stadium or concert. Possibly with fun facts-trivia-persons arriving-pictures of the current or past events. But it would have to be big..say 45 in at least.
TN INSIDE...YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT