Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

hello and a few quick questions

Started by mmalficia, November 10, 2007, 06:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmalficia

Hi all just looking at my options
ive played with the 2.2 release of freebox some  and was wondering a few things :
(this is for a dedicated home use machine im researching my options ATM) 

1: spin on this ? is this  a random play feature or something :>

2: ive got  happs coin mechs in my machine (configured to accept  whatever quarters pennies pocket lint :> and  send keystrokes to the pc ) that ide like to use  yet i really haven't found any solid price info for  the coin app on a single machine

3 is there a way to turn on/off  random free play from a keystroke ? i saw it in options in the 3.0 beta but  it didnt seem to do anything once configured   (for parties ect)

Thanks in advance for any info

Mmal

draginit

i can answer one of your questions.  the "spin on this" feature you will notice that when your paging thru your albums they are in alphabetical order. when you hit spin on this it will randomize your albums on the main page and continue to randomize them every time you hit it. who knows, it might pop up an album you didnt even know you had! and as soon as you hit next page it will go right back to alphabetical. i like that feature personnally.
-barry or someone will have to answer the others.
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

mmalficia

Ahh   very cool   see were that would come in handy after a collection grows to large :>

thanks for the info  1 down 2 to go   

Mmal

Barcrest

The price to use it with a coin mech is $150 for one machine.

There is a key to turn the random on/off.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...