Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Changing Skins Resolution?

Started by Risim, August 10, 2013, 06:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risim

Can somebody be kind enough to explain what do I do to change a skin resolution?  I want to do it myself rather than waiting for someone to do it this way I can continue to learn about skining.  Thank in advance!! :beer

Norman Marshall

I think there are two ways to resize it, 1. Open the images in paint and resize them that way then simply resize the button in the skin tool or you can use the skin tool to resize the images, In the skin tool look under 'File Control Settings' and about half way down there is 'skin resolution', just change the properties to the size you want.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Risim

Thanks for responding glen.  I'm guessing I need to resize every pic in the image folder, right.  Thanks again. :beer

Barcrest

Only the background images need re-sizing the button images would be fine. The re-sizing funtion of the skin tool sort of works. You have to go through and fine tune everything after you have re-sized it but it does make the process quite a lot quicker.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...