Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Great EBAY Deal.

Started by Barcrest, November 21, 2007, 01:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Long Ebay Link

They are in the UK... This is an ideal set up to make a jukebox, all you need to do is install freebox and your tunes and you could be up and running. Personally i would remove the unused buttons etc but i doubt you could even buy the parts for that price.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Yeah you could cut out the holes and make them drink holders. Thats a pretty cool find. If not drink holders maybe holes for pool cues.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

eist1

Unfortunately it's local pick up only, that would be a long drive for me :)

Barcrest

Yes i was thinking more for the UK users, if i had the space i would grab a load of those. With a little work and freebox installed they would fetch a nice profit i think. Especially when you look at the one on the US ebay the guy is trying to sell for $8,000 Buy It Now Long Ebay Link

Jukebox Stats...

casper

nearly clicked buy it now then realised pick up only . too far for me to go. pitty.

Barcrest

They are a sweet deal though don't you think... He has a few as well. Pop onto MSN man and have a chat...

Jukebox Stats...

casper

yeah sweet deal ready made and i don't think they would look out of place anywhere. the screens got to be worth that money.

crazyorange

Ya i like the style of the cab from the UK...The one in the US is ok but i dont really like it..unlimited music haha..sure..and who are the models? Wheres the bikinie babes!!! and to me having to big block speakers stickin up in the air..seems lame.  But diffinatly kool stand with the first one..
TN INSIDE...YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT

Barcrest

Yeah for $8,000 you only get a 250gb hard drive that he states is unlimited storage... Hmmm...

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

I have more unlimited storage than that. ;) and I have to tell you its not unlimited.  ???
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)