Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Anyone want touchscreen games?

Started by Barcrest, November 22, 2007, 02:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

V.121 has the touchmaster games sort of working. Tm and Tm2K are both playable but the touchscreen driver is a bit hit and miss causing random control loss. Thought i would mention it as some of you had mentioned an interest in touchscreen games. I don't know if you need a CHD or whatever as i can't test this until i get home later tonight, however it does sound like they will be fully playable quite soon.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

you talking about MAME?  I will take some
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

kremmit

draginit

i wouldnt mind this feature! specially now with my large T/S and seperate podium! yea i'd like to see'em.
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

Barcrest

I was just giving you the heads up for the latest mame release guys.

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

Barcrest

The roms you need are..

tm
tm3k
tm4k

The tm4k roms don't work as of .121U1 but the other 2 do. When you launch them they will say no touchscreen controller found. Ignore this it's the emulated touchscreen controller it's refering to. Make sure you have enabled mouse support (Right click and game properties in mamae32) and they will work. The clicking repsone isn't ideal and tm3k is the most reponsive but like i said they do work and are the closest to megatouch you will find. Hopefully the early megatouch stuff will make it into mame at come point.

Jukebox Stats...