Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Christmas Skin

Started by coffee, November 07, 2013, 12:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffee

Hi

Does anybody have a nice idea for a new Christmas Skin?
Any pictures you may have for backgrounds bigger than 1024x768 are also welcome and you can mail them to me at coffee@coinplaysa.com.

gfly3

I think the Christmas Coffee skin with the snowmen updated to the Touch Genie style would look awesome, its always been one of my favorites... I found this by doing a google search and thought maybe it could help give you some inspiration.. Its a cool looking theme .. I like the santa hat on the search button lol
Always do sober what you said youd do drunk , that will teach you to keep your mouth shut ......

coffee

I've also found that images and I also love that look but I couldn't find a background image like that on the net.
Does somebody have something close to that which I can use?

gfly3

Quote from: coffee on November 07, 2013, 06:03:13 PM
I've also found that images and I also love that look but I couldn't find a background image like that on the net.
Does somebody have something close to that which I can use?

I'll do some searching and see if i can find something similar... I found those snowmen searching for the other background lol
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0CbFf-9zZQ8/Sye30jo1aeI/AAAAAAAAB68/3OJkm6tlBao/s1600-h/Christmas_Wallpaper_Snowman_Snow.jpg
Always do sober what you said youd do drunk , that will teach you to keep your mouth shut ......

gfly3

coffee

Wow, not bad at all.
Thanks Gfly3.          :beer

gfly3

Quote from: coffee on November 07, 2013, 08:09:10 PM
Wow, not bad at all.
Thanks Gfly3.          :beer

No worries Coffee.  :beer

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

I have been praying for a xmas geni style skin.  :beer

coffee

Quote from: alemar02 on November 08, 2013, 11:49:43 AM
It seems like your dreams of a Geni Christmas will come true.  LOL!
I will post up some images soon.

gfly3

Quote from: coffee on November 13, 2013, 02:25:13 AM
Quote from: alemar02 on November 08, 2013, 11:49:43 AM
It seems like your dreams of a Geni Christmas will come true.  LOL!
I will post up some images soon.
Awesome !!!!

DaDuber

Here's an image for the background you could use:

coffee

Wow, thanks DaDuber.

Well, the good news is that I've finished the GeniChristmas, GeniNewYear and GeniValentine skins and I got need  to convert them for general(non commercial) use. I really like the way they came out and I think you will be a bit supprised with the new Geni look.

The question now is if I should try and get the PNG additions in for the releases. I've been working non stop the last week or so on them so I'll see if my time allows any additional work on these.

gfly3

Quote from: coffee on November 19, 2013, 06:55:56 PM
Wow, thanks DaDuber.

Well, the good news is that I've finished the GeniChristmas, GeniNewYear and GeniValentine skins and I got need  to convert them for general(non commercial) use. I really like the way they came out and I think you will be a bit supprised with the new Geni look.

The question now is if I should try and get the PNG additions in for the releases. I've been working non stop the last week or so on them so I'll see if my time allows any additional work on these.

Wow , that's a ton of work dude ! Can't wait to see them

DaDuber

you should try to use png's I switched some of the images on the skin I'm making and it works good. Will your new skins work on V9?