Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Runtime Error 70 in building library

Started by aeroflyer711, November 25, 2007, 01:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeroflyer711

I have been using the program for a little while now and went to update the library and got a "Runtime Error 70" message while generating the library.  I uninstalled the program and reinstalled to see if that corrected it and that didn't work.  Any idea what's going on?  I can give you more information if you have specific questions.

kizer

Was the files you tried to add wma's? VBR meaning variable bit rate or did any of the files have their album covers embed in the files?

The more known about what you tried to do the more information can be used to figure out the problem.  ;D
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

When you say you re-installed did you delete the freebox directory first. I see you are using V2 the free version. When exactly do you see the error?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

aeroflyer711

Some of the files were wma's.  I realized that was the problem.  Does the jpg embedded in the mp3 also create a problem?  Everything was working well up until a little bit ago.  I run the jukebox on a separate computer and map my music files over a wireless connection.  I can get the jukebox to work GREAT on the base computer, but the one mapping the drive always has some little issue.  I'm not sure what the difference is causing problems.

kizer

From what I recall you don't want the images embed in the MP3. You want them removed and a cover.jpg file in the folder with your MP3's
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

aeroflyer711

My problem was from VBR files.  I used Media Coder to convert to CBR and like magic all was well.  I still don't know why they worked on one computer but not the other though...

Barcrest

Probably different codecs installed or direct show filters to be exact. K-Lite codec pack normally fixes any issues.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...