Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Version 3 bugs?

Started by coffee, November 25, 2007, 02:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffee

Hi Barry

I'm using the change skin by date function. The problem I have is when the skin changes it only displays 4 album covers per page and I'm using a 12 covers per page setup. Is there a way to always change the skin by date with 12 album covers?

I'm also using the attract mode function. This works well but if there is no song playing it is very fast.

Coffee

Barcrest

You need to remove the cov files from the skin that are not being used and it should load the only one that is in that folder.

If the attract mode is flipping too fast you might need to slow it down. Yes it will then be slow on when a song is playing, but then the now playing screen will be displayed anyway.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

viking

everytime i get to the S section of my music freebox v3 seems to crash and i have to reload it
v2 did the same thing

Barcrest

You have an incorrectly named cover file. Chances are it's a png named as a jpg.

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

I think I have the same problem but with A.  Is there an easy way to see if it is a PNG named as a jpg?
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

I opened up the images in ACDSEE and when i go to save them it defaults to the real format of the picture. You can also look at the file header to see if it really is a JPG or not. The reason it doesn't like PNG files is that file type isn't support for loading into the image controls in Visual Basic. If you have BMP's names as .jpg it will load them without an issue.

If you use the 4 cover view it should be easy to identify which cover is causing the issue.

Jukebox Stats...

viking

didnt look at the picture files i just used your 3.17 and didnt have a problem all the albums just loaded cheers cant load the sk jukebox skin in the 3.25 version thou comes with error 13 runtime error? when i try to load sk-clone skin

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...