Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Repositioning Now Playing on second screen

Started by kevinlpowercom, March 21, 2014, 06:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinlpowercom

This is correct.  Are either of those softwares a viable solution?

jukejohn

Quote from: Barcrest on April 02, 2014, 09:25:28 AM
So you want full screen video but when it's not video you want the fanart to show?

that would be cool

Barcrest

It's not easy to do to be fair and I am having such issue with the beta I am not sure I want to take another request on at the moment. Maybe once I get the beta working a little better.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kevinlpowercom

Sounds great to me.  I was just hoping it could be a future option.  Is this the section I should post in for some help with the virtual LED?

Thanks

Barcrest

What problems with the virtual LED are you having? Also can I ask are you running the jukebox full screen?

Jukebox Stats...

kevinlpowercom

Yes, I am in full screen.  I can get the banner to come up on the second screen but nothing will scroll across.  I have a Betabrite running one first sign section with no problems but noting on the virtual.  Also, if I shut down Etouch and restart, it always defaults back to the Betabrite on the second sign section so I have to change it back to virtual.

Barcrest

You may have found a bug there... What about if you set the first one to virtual and the second one to your betabrite does that work?

Jukebox Stats...

kevinlpowercom

I switched them and the virtual started to work but then the Betabrite does not.

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...