Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Want to purchase but have Questions about demo queue and credit prompt

Started by retrogamer414, May 07, 2014, 05:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrogamer414

Ok i downloaded the newest demo version was playing with it and am ready to purchase.

Just had a few questions before I did....

Does your pc need to be Internet connected to activate the program upon purchase? My jukebox is not on the internet.

Whenever I select songs I get a win free credits bubble which I assume will be disabled after purchase?

And lastly when I select a few songs they show in the queue but will not play unless you click on them in the queue, I'm assuming thats just another demo thing that won't let you queue songs in demo mode?

Just wanted to make sure of those things before I go ahead and purchase was leaning tword zenpoint but the community support and skins won me over with freebox.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Barcrest

You don't need your jukebox to be connected to the internet.

As for the queue hanging that is an odd one, have you installed the latest K-Lite codecs? It could be a corrupted history maybe, is there anything in the error log? Does the skip song start the next song in the queue playing?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

retrogamer414

Ok I installed the Klight codec pack

Checked history for errors all it shows is the songs played

Once a song plays it stops and won't advance to next track hangs at the end. Shows like 5min4sec etc and is hung there.

If you push the advance button it skips to the next  song but then you have no volume until you adjust the slider bar.

and now I'm locked out from the 30min trial.

I'm running win xp p4 2gb ram IBM pc has win media player 10

Not sure how I can test further now?

Barcrest

Rename the user_history.dat and then try and load the jukebox, if it loads up the songs into the queue from before and still doesn't advance then clear the queue and restart. Do you have jingles turned on? It could be looking for the jingle and not advancing because of that is something else to check.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...