Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Great/Very Easy and Free Album Cover Art Downloader

Started by eist1, December 15, 2007, 01:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eist1

If anyone is looking for a very nice and free album cover art downloader try Album Cover Art Downloader 1.6 http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Other-AUDIO-Tools/Album-Cover-Art-Downloader.shtml all you need to do is pre-configure the options of what sources you want (Buy.com, Walmart, Amazon or Yahoo! or all of them) and then go down to targets and you can choose what size files you want to use. After that point the app to your folder and it will bring up all of your albums, you can highlight them all then right click and do an album search, the ones it finds it will automatically put in the folder (folder.jpg) and embed the image to the track (not sure if this can be turned off) the albums it does not find or if its the wrong album cover all you need to do is highlight the specific album, and enter the correct artist and album name if needed, then hit the Download Covers button and it will download all covers that are close to the  name and you can hit the set as cover button, and it will add it to your folder. For a free app it is one of the best I found, as an auto tagger for hundreds of albums is nice, but you aren't sure it has put the correct album art there or the right size. Thought it might come in handy for some of you.

kizer

Been using it for Uh, since I started my Jukebox last year. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

eist1

Thanks for sharing the info with the rest of us....  ;D I was doing all of my album art manually, because I wanted good quality images, so this is nice to be able to use other sources other than Amazon.

casper

Barcrest

Quote from: eist1 on December 15, 2007, 05:17:16 AM
Thanks for sharing the info with the rest of us....  ;D I was doing all of my album art manually, because I wanted good quality images, so this is nice to be able to use other sources other than Amazon.

You mean like this?
http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forums/index.php?topic=365.0

He has mentioned it lots of time and uploaded the app to his site due to the main site you linked to being unreliable. I just did a search on the forum for album cover art and found that.

I have never used that program i guees i should look into it.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Yeah I got tired of that site dieing so I decided to host it on my own just incase I ever loose it. Maybe someday I'll add it to the manual so its well easier to find.  ;D
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)