Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Getting Error Skintool

Started by Risim, August 15, 2014, 08:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on August 26, 2014, 02:27:04 PM
Quote from: Gaucho on August 26, 2014, 01:48:00 PM
I asked Barry about this a while back, it's in the exe I believe and was a developement tool/assist.
Darn it...doesnt shos up all the time but it doesn't look pro .  Thanks Gaucho.

It is a tool tip, I need it so I know what each grey box is i see in VB. For the final V9 I might have a way of removing that but actually loading in default images for the grey boxes like i have done in the skintool. On a touchscreen it shouldn't show up...
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Sorry to say Barry but it does show up on a touchscreen.

Barcrest

I might be able to remove them for the final V9

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Love the slider it really is responding the way it should. Veryfast sliding action with the png slider.  :beer

maybe the slight alignment issue is because it should be divide by 27 (26letters and #).

Barcrest

Quote from: Risim on August 27, 2014, 02:40:45 AM
Love the slider it really is responding the way it should. Veryfast sliding action with the png slider.  :beer

maybe the slight alignment issue is because it should be divide by 27 (26letters and #).

well it might be 25 as there are 27 but start is 0 and end is end.

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Quote from: jonfinpausa on August 20, 2014, 09:50:39 AM
Cool, give me something stable to work in and I'll give skinning another go.I really would like to see a simple skin with the capability to turn off all the whistles n bells allowing a simple jukebox interface.
While the younger folks love using every inch of a screen for functionality, it's a bit overwhelming for old dogs like me. ;)

Fish

You might like the serenity skin ive made, thats a really simple UI, Ive stopped working on it for now as im waiting for the skin tool to be full png supporting before i carry on, its futuristic looking with glass buttons, im using it on my juke at the moment, its nowhere near finished but it has what i use, album page, song select page, add to queue page, queue page, one day ill get round to finishing it and releasing it.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Cary_B

That sounds good, Glenn.  How about a screencap to see what it looks like?  And is it widescreen?

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Cary_B on August 29, 2014, 11:58:05 PM
That sounds good, Glenn.  How about a screencap to see what it looks like?  And is it widescreen?

Here you go.

http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forum/index.php?topic=5403.msg37469#msg37469

No mate, its not wide screen as I don't have that type of juke
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen