Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

General Info on E-Touch Demo

Started by Max Power, August 21, 2014, 11:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Power

Hi All, I have just downloaded the new software for my touch jukebox. It is perfect for a touchscreen, thanks!!
I am going to be using it to host a party tomorrow night and I was hoping somebody could answer a few general questions. Sorry if they have been asked before!!
What is the difference\Limitations between the demo version and full version?
Do I make a donation to upgrade to the full version?
And If I upgrade before the party will it affect the database\settings I have created?
Thanks for any help  :)

Barcrest

Quote from: Max Power on August 21, 2014, 11:12:31 PM
Hi All, I have just downloaded the new software for my touch jukebox. It is perfect for a touchscreen, thanks!!
I am going to be using it to host a party tomorrow night and I was hoping somebody could answer a few general questions. Sorry if they have been asked before!!
What is the difference\Limitations between the demo version and full version?
Do I make a donation to upgrade to the full version?
And If I upgrade before the party will it affect the database\settings I have created?
Thanks for any help  :)

The demo will not play music continuously and will display a message saying you are using the demo and stop the queue which the full version doesn't.

A Donation will enable you to download the full version, lifetime access will let you get the latest betas.

Your database and settings will carry over to the full version. You can just replace the exe and enter your key information.

:beer
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Max Power

Great, thanks very much for the info Barcrest. That would have been a bit embarrasing at th unveiling of my new jukebox  ;D
Sent you a PM about the donation

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...