Started by matt90, March 02, 2007, 07:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt90

Any of you guys got a good program for tagging
songs that are not taged right ?I tried fix tunes but I
keep getting errors
don't take life too serious .No one survives

Barcrest

I use Tag & Rename, perfect results every time. It can even pull the tag info off amazon.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

draginit

is it the tag and rename from sofpointer or is their a different version?
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

draginit

great question matt90!!,... i tested it out on my WMA files and it puts them in their place accordingly!! so now i will eventually have all my music finally installed in my juke
-hey barry,... how do you have your tags setup thru there...the mask i guess its called. default just uses artist and title it seems, i was thinking of just selecting all my music and having them renamed thru there all the same format....
-when i tried it on my spanish music tho, they all came up in various artist in my album list, where can i change that so it will use the artist name.  freebox config?
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

matt90

Thanks I will look it up and try it .Gotta work better than fix tunes
but it may be my pc or something I am not doing right........
don't take life too serious .No one survives

Barcrest

Quote from: draginit on March 02, 2007, 04:07:34 PM
great question matt90!!,... i tested it out on my WMA files and it puts them in their place accordingly!! so now i will eventually have all my music finally installed in my juke
-hey barry,... how do you have your tags setup thru there...the mask i guess its called. default just uses artist and title it seems, i was thinking of just selecting all my music and having them renamed thru there all the same format....
-when i tried it on my spanish music tho, they all came up in various artist in my album list, where can i change that so it will use the artist name.  freebox config?

Albums are listed as various if the artist name isn't the same for every track on that album so you might want to check. Case doesn't matter but if any track has a Feat. in it for the artist it will be various. I move the Feat. part to the track title to fix this.

Jukebox Stats...