Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Black and Blue SKin at 1440 x 900?

Started by Moshed_70, June 21, 2015, 09:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moshed_70

Hi everybody, is it possible to get the black and blue default skin at 1440 x 900 for V8 / V9? i used a leftover benQ monitor and apparently that is the highest it goes.

Cheers!

Moshed_70

ecbrad

If you have access to the private skins section? There is a V8 1440 x 900 - TouchGeniPattern skin

There is none for Version 9. Skin authorship is a tricky beast and therefore there are very few willing to take on the challenge.

Cheers,
Brad

Barcrest

Quote from: ecbrad on June 25, 2015, 06:22:35 AM
If you have access to the private skins section? There is a V8 1440 x 900 - TouchGeniPattern skin

There is none for Version 9. Skin authorship is a tricky beast and therefore there are very few willing to take on the challenge.

Cheers,
Brad

The biggest issue is finding someone to do the graphics, laying out the skins is just a case of dragging things around the screen. I think I am going to have issues finding someone to re-do that chart screen backdrop without the numbers.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

ecbrad

You may be right. I've looked at the skin tool a number of times myself but ended up giving up on it. If I ever get enough free time I should re-visit it.

Cheers,
Brad

Barcrest

Quote from: ecbrad on June 25, 2015, 10:20:47 PM
You may be right. I've looked at the skin tool a number of times myself but ended up giving up on it. If I ever get enough free time I should re-visit it.

Cheers,
Brad

More than happy to help anyone out with it.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Moshed_70

Cheers Guys, the touchgenipattern isn't too bad but i really like the stock ol' classic black and blue.

i've had a crack at the skin tool but couldn't figure it out unfortunately.

thanks for the help.

Cary_B

How about we all collaborate on updating the Black and Blue skin to be fully updated? Get a list together of all the images we need, and we can all work on them. That way we all learn the skintool, and maybe we can just borrow the images from other skins, and modify what we need.  Just a thought.