Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Freebox Config

Started by coffee, March 02, 2007, 10:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffee

Hi Barry

I have noticed that sometimes when I load my albums in freebox config there would be a audio album or 2 in video section of the jukebox. Now I have to check my Video album list in the freebox config and delete audio albums there to get it right. Do you get this as well?  Oh, its not a big issue, I was just wondering.        ???

Coffee

Barcrest

I have my MP3's in E:\Music and my Videos in E:\Music Videos so i never get any cross over...
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

I have it like that as well but at least I know the problem is here so I will do some searching on the issue.

Thanks Barry

Barcrest

When i build the audio i point it to start at e:\Music\ and not e:\ and for videos i point it to e:\Music Videos\ if you do it that way you cannot get a cross over as it never recurses above the directory you are in. Maybe you have accidently put some audio albums in the music videos folder.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Could be. Ive done that exact thing a few times. It searched from E: opposed to E:\MP3S\
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)