Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Animation Feature

Started by fatfoot123, July 15, 2015, 09:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatfoot123

Hi
Great feature the animation is, but I find it nice when in random but would be nice to have normal page scrolling without animation also
Any advise
thank you

Risim

Disable cover animation at the bottom of the page.

fatfoot123

Hi there,
My videos are my start page as I mostly play video, once I've selected my play selection the jukebox goes into random on the pages with the animation which is nice. I'd like no animation when I'm going page to page to select videos or songs. Disabled it stops the function all together unless I'm getting the wrong end of the stick
Thanks

Risim

Quote from: fatfoot123 on July 16, 2015, 06:43:01 PM
Hi there,
My videos are my start page as I mostly play video, once I've selected my play selection the jukebox goes into random on the pages with the animation which is nice. I'd like no animation when I'm going page to page to select videos or songs. Disabled it stops the function all together unless I'm getting the wrong end of the stick
Thanks
Select none for each page or just uncheck use anmiation it will disable all animation.

Barcrest

Quote from: fatfoot123 on July 16, 2015, 06:43:01 PM
Hi there,
Thanks

I get what you are saying, you have the animation turned on an using spin on it for attract mode you see the animations but you don't want them when you are paging the albums. Yes currently that isn't supported but i will see if i can add it to the next beta.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

fatfoot123

That's exactly right or the option to do so
Thanks

Barcrest

Quote from: fatfoot123 on July 17, 2015, 06:50:07 PM
That's exactly right or the option to do so
Thanks

I should be able to do this in the next beta. It just involves another check mark to turn the animations on for attract mode and then ignore the normal option for attract mode.

Jukebox Stats...

fatfoot123

Got the latest beta believe my setting are correct for animation but it does appear to page differently for videos as appose to audio

Barcrest

What paging do you have set up? Is it when you swipe? Check you have the same cover type set for videos and audio. I recommend the candyman cov file as that has the best swipe look. Also you want the latest full version not the beta, there have been 2 full releases since the beta.

Jukebox Stats...

fatfoot123

Hi BB
I best start with the latest version you mentioned but where are they and what version are we on now - will give the candy man a go then
Cheers

Barcrest

V9.015 and it's the V9 releases section.  :beer

Jukebox Stats...

fatfoot123

All up to date now
When attract mode begins or random (spin on this) is pressed the animation I have setup is meant to drop to the bottom left and generate from there but it just flicks to the next page. When I page to page is does not animate just I like it - any simple advise
Cheers

Barcrest

Quote from: fatfoot123 on August 03, 2015, 08:57:52 PM
All up to date now
When attract mode begins or random (spin on this) is pressed the animation I have setup is meant to drop to the bottom left and generate from there but it just flicks to the next page. When I page to page is does not animate just I like it - any simple advise
Cheers

If you have spin on this set for the attract mode and you have the checkbox enabled for the animation on attract mode it should work when spin on this kicks in for the attract mode not when you press the spin on this button.

Jukebox Stats...

fatfoot123

Hi BB
I have it set up just that way but it does just flick from page to page not animated be nice if it worked in spin on this though as well - I've also tried the candy man cov can't see a difference sorry except the second from right top album cover when in 12 cover mode is out of alignment
Cheers

Barcrest

Quote from: fatfoot123 on August 04, 2015, 06:20:51 PM
Hi BB
I have it set up just that way but it does just flick from page to page not animated be nice if it worked in spin on this though as well - I've also tried the candy man cov can't see a difference sorry except the second from right top album cover when in 12 cover mode is out of alignment
Cheers

The candyman COV is different if you swipe your finger across the screen to page.

You need the tick in animated attract, set the top drop down to what style you want and set attract to spin on this. You should then see radom covers appear with the animation style you have selected.

Jukebox Stats...