Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Runtime error 0

Started by Mark Norville, July 23, 2015, 03:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Guys,

I am trying to create a new skin using skin tool version v9.0.12 I am doing the following steps.

1) Load skintool, click on cancel to start new skin

2) Skin tool box loads up with Text1 just above New Skin (the button does not work) you have a blank box above the text and you have to click at the top to start the skin tool

3) File options, loaded skin is blank. I have not got any textures or anything else like that to play with so I am just clicking on save skin and save cover layout

4) Files are generated in the skins directory, and I am copying them into a folder called new skin for example

5) I am loading jukebox to change to new skin, so that I can save so when I load up skin tool, I should be able to edit it but instead it comes up with Runtime Error 0

Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug in the version?

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

I might have it worked out, will post in a second
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

Just incase this helps any one else. You need to make sure that you have created a covers_8.cov file and it is in the directory before you can run it in skin tool again, otherwise you will get runtime 0.

Just to add it can be a covers_6, covers_8, 12 16 or what ever you fancy, but it has to be in that directory.

I am slowing working it out, only slowly but getting there lol

Barcrest

There are a couple of bugs in the skintool that have been fixed for the next release. I noticed them while working on the sound leisure skin, none of them should prevent it from working.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...