Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

HELP!! I hid ALL my buttons.......

Started by fat-johnny, December 17, 2007, 03:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fat-johnny

I stink.......   :-[ :tommy

I was messing around with Freebox, and I somehow "hid" ALL of the buttons on the left side of the screen ( I am using that new Black/Blue skin).  ALL of them are hidden: Album, genre, options, top 10.......

So, obviously I cannot get into the OPTIONS screen to change them back, since the options button is no longer there!!  Can someone tell which .ini file or whatever I can go into, and which parameters I can change to get at least my OPTIONS button back??

Thanks,
FJ

Barcrest

Press ESCAPE, it's hard coded to take you into the options screen.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

And in the future if you really mess something up you can delete the freebox.ini file in the root Freebox folder and it will set everything back to default. You will need to go in and reset everything up, but you will at least be able to get in...

fat-johnny

Thanks to both of you.  I will try this when I get home tonight.

FJ

kizer

Sorry its not productive or anything, but I just have to say "Hahaha, welcome to Freebox" ;)

Believe me when I say this. We have all done stupid things. One common one is setting the volume down real low and hitting the save settings button. Later you will ask why does it keep starting with the volume turned down low. Its because you saved it that way.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

draginit

yep, i accidently hid my option tab once when i first started using freebox too. welcome to the "wheres my options" club.  ;D

- i was going to share my thread of being a newbie but it must have been left behind with the old server  :P
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

kremmit