Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Another one dusted

Started by Keshin, July 26, 2015, 06:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keshin

well here's the first one Iv posted, built in 2 weeks, few bits to tidy up but here she is.

Mark Norville

It looks a bit like Frankenstein's Monster lol and those speakers bloody hell I wouldn't like to meet that down a dark alley. Despite the looks of it, I envy you on being able to build a system. The buttons look good, but I am puzzled as to why some of them are the same and do not say what they do on the button?
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

ecbrad

Best use of an old pokie ever!

Brad

Keshin

Quote from: Mark Norville on July 26, 2015, 09:10:01 AM
It looks a bit like Frankenstein's Monster lol and those speakers bloody hell I wouldn't like to meet that down a dark alley. Despite the looks of it, I envy you on being able to build a system. The buttons look good, but I am puzzled as to why some of them are the same and do not say what they do on the button?

Apart from the screen and screen surround that is all pokie (ignore the screen at top that will end up having a beta brite led sign there) the buttons you see that are the same are not in use at this stage, they will be soon tho which I will then make the new inserts to suit.

Mark Norville

I do like the monitor at the top display is that etouch or is it using something else? I want to either buy or have a try at building something in the future, a jukebox should be reasonably simple but I am no good with tools, in the end I will figure something out as that is an enjoyable thing a bit like trying to skin this, you come across a hurdle and it is either give up or take a leap, but it does become enjoyable seeing things come together.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on July 26, 2015, 06:23:29 PM
I do like the monitor at the top display is that etouch or is it using something else? I want to either buy or have a try at building something in the future, a jukebox should be reasonably simple but I am no good with tools, in the end I will figure something out as that is an enjoyable thing a bit like trying to skin this, you come across a hurdle and it is either give up or take a leap, but it does become enjoyable seeing things come together.

Easiest way is to convert an existing machine like this. Or get an older sound leisure cab, all you have to do then is put a new PC in and install everything.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...