News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

It was working, now it is not, disgusted.

Started by Acro2pilot, October 24, 2015, 12:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acro2pilot

Getting E touch to work was allot like defusing a bomb, and after weeks of effort I finally had it running, displaying the juke software on the touch screen and the videos on the second monitor, and I had the videos sorted by category and it was doing exactly what I wanted it to do. That was in Nov of last year, I powered it down and had not touched it since then while I was doing some renovations. I booted the machine up expecting it to be as I left it but all of the albums have disappeared and it comes up windowed instead of full screen. What could have caused it to dump its working configuration? Also, it seems my user account was deleted on the forum so I had to re-register. Is there a shortcut to recovering the prior working config, because I really don't want to go through the headache I did the first time of getting it to work.

Gaucho

Hi Acro,

The forum did go down some time ago so that might have something to do with your forum issues.

As far as your config disappearing, I have never heard of this. What version are you running?

Barcrest

Quote from: Acro2pilot on October 24, 2015, 12:46:37 PM
Getting E touch to work was allot like defusing a bomb, and after weeks of effort I finally had it running, displaying the juke software on the touch screen and the videos on the second monitor, and I had the videos sorted by category and it was doing exactly what I wanted it to do. That was in Nov of last year, I powered it down and had not touched it since then while I was doing some renovations. I booted the machine up expecting it to be as I left it but all of the albums have disappeared and it comes up windowed instead of full screen. What could have caused it to dump its working configuration? Also, it seems my user account was deleted on the forum so I had to re-register. Is there a shortcut to recovering the prior working config, because I really don't want to go through the headache I did the first time of getting it to work.

The site crashed and log of accounts didn't come back from the back up as that also happened to be corrupt. I have upgraded you to give you access to the latest V9. It is much easier to set up that earlier versions. Quite why you lost your config I can only guess but it sounds like something got corrupt.

NOTE: I have tidied up the thred.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...