Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

feature request

Started by casper, December 18, 2007, 04:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

casper

as we are useing ideas from pc jukebox there are one or two features i'd like to see. i have requested before ( seek bar where you have the ability to jump to anywhere in the song with the ability to hide this option) ( the abilty to be able to see all the artists album names...see pic.....) ( some sort of stas screen where i can tell how many songs i have in my juke how many albums etc) ( in search when looking for albums on some songs i need the apostrophe button or freebox will not find the particular song ) i know you're not busy barry so i thought i'd keep you going with a few ideas. ;D

[attachment deleted by admin due to disc space requirements]

kremmit

The new "Filter by Genre or Artist" button (replaces the old "Genres" button) does what you're asking for with regards to viewing an artist's albums.  Also, there's the scrolling display of album covers by the current artist when you're looking at an album's tracklist.  Or am I misunderstanding- I've never used PC Jukebox.

casper

where the yellow lines are under the other album thumbnails i would like to be able to see what they are called especially when i've got a lot of albums to one particular artist it can be confusing to which albums i have looked at. i no theres the search by artist button but if you click an artist in there it still comes up with the screen in the pic once you have picked a album it would be nice if i could see what the other albums were called so i didn't have to keep going back to find out.

Barcrest

There just isn't the space to add album name labels to those quick jump covers.

Other stuff i will look at.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...