Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Updated to latest V3 - using old skin - coming up next is gone

Started by Thunderball, December 18, 2007, 11:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderball

I have Updated to to the latest V3 - I'm still using the 'fink Blue Grass' skin. On the now playing screen, the "coming up next" info is gone - replaced by a white box. How can I add this back in to the skin?

Barcrest

Those skins need updating.. I will look at doing it later. Otherwise you can delete your now_playing.ini in the skin and use the skintool to recreate it again.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Thunderball

d78

How to we skin the background of the surrounding box? I'm stuck with a white box that looks kind of lame.

[attachment deleted by admin due to disc space requirements]

eist1

d78,

There is now a background image needed for that, BG_coming_up_next.jpg, you can choose it in the Texture page of the skintool, Make it blend in with the current now playing screen background, the larger you make it, the more space you will have for the Artist and Track name.

d78

?? I have a fresh install of 3.0.25. I don't see it in my skin tool.

[attachment deleted by admin due to disc space requirements]

eist1

Sorry, it's not in the texture viewer screen, just goto the Now Playing screen and right click on the white box in the skintool and choose a background image you have created,.

d78

Awesome! Thank you! I thought right-click only worked on buttons.

dvdaft

Hi,
I realy like the fink50sdiner skin (probably because I am not far of 50 myself   ;D ).
I am using the latest V3 release of Freebox and have the same problem, coming up next is gone.
I have read all the info on how to correct this problem using the skintool, but to be honest most of it beyond me  ???
So if someone has cracked this problem I would be most greatful if you could maybe email me the necesary skin files.
:beer

eist1

dvdaft,

I have tried messing with the 50's Diner skin for the last hour, but would have to patch it together to get somthing to look right. Hopefully the skin author will update the skin to the new format. To get a skin that currently has all of the features, you can download the Black and Blue skin (if you haven't already).

http://iamkizer.ipower.com/freeboxjukebox/files/skins/Black_and_Blue_V4_12.zip

Sorry, but many of the older skins need to be updated.

dvdaft

No worries eist1,
I will just have to be patient.
Thanks for trying to help.

eist1

dvdaft,

I had a little time at work today to mess with the 50's Diner skin again and got a Coming Up Next box to show up on the Now Playing screen, and also updated the Spin on This button to move to the top with correct colors. There is alot more work that needs to be done to this skin to get it up to date (which I don't have time) but again hopefully this will hold you over long enough for the author to get it updated. Let me know an email I can send the updated files to. When getting it, just copy the zip folder over the top of your current fink50sDiner folder, and all of the files will be copied to the correct locations.

dvdaft

eist1,
Cheers mate, My email address is on my profile in the members section (bottom of page 3 of members list).
Getting the coming up next to work will be great as it is the only thing that I am missing.
:beer

eist1

dvdaft,

I looked for that earlier, your email is showing up as "hidden". You can IM it to me if you want to.

dvdaft