Main Menu

Donated

Started by Rocketpoint, November 30, 2015, 10:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocketpoint

Transaction ID: 7J761063J5623500C

Mark Norville

Hi Rocket,

Welcome to the forum, Barry will probably be tucked up in bed at this time of night, but tomorrow you will have your forum status upgraded so that you can see the private releases.

What you should do now is uninstall the demo version you have been using, this is no good to you now.

When you get your upgrade and password tomorrow, then download 9.18 from the private release section, you will need the following to activate

a) your forum name b) your email account that you paid with c) your serial code

Then you are good to go.

Any problems or if you need help and advice the search is always good place to start as well as the tutorial section, if you still cannot find what you need to know, please feel free to ask and someone will be able to help you.

Regards

Mark

(Barry's out of hours messaging service)
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Rocketpoint

Barcrest

Upgraded now with thanks.  :beer
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Rocketpoint

Thank you! Awesome software you have here! I fell in love with it didn't think my wife would have any interest but actually she seems to like it more than me! I think I might have to build her own box now...

Mark Norville

God he is creeping already, he's only been here 2 minutes as well. It takes months of arse kissing rookie ;)
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.