News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Skin Tool Tip : Non Moving Labels (Level : Basic - Blonde Day Cannot Think)

Started by Mark Norville, December 02, 2015, 01:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Guys,

I thought that I would add this, as this has been happening to me the past couple of days, where I have had a label that I wanted to move to a location only for it to not go past a certain point on the screen.

I want my label here (Abba)

NO MATTER HOW MUCH I DRAG ACROSS                                                 But my label is over here (Abba)

No matter how much you try to drag the (Abba) label to the left hand side where you actually want it, it will not move to the location where I want it to appear.

Simple Solution

All what you need to do is make sure that you have selected that label (Abba) and simply click on alignment and choose which alignment you want, in this example I want left alignment. You might still have a problem with alignment as I think it is a small bug, so what I do is I click on right alignment, and then change it to left alignment .

Regards
                                                                                                                                                   Mark (oh fook)
Mark

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.