News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Cracking Software, How much donate for v3?

Started by astrotrax, December 31, 2007, 01:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

astrotrax

Want to download version 3 as i would rather a list view of the trax not an album cover view. Seems to be the best choice so far from the three other JB software progs i have tried. How much are you to donate?. Will willingly do so. Thanx

squirrellydw

$25 is the minimum to get version 3, which is a bargain for all the updates you get.  Barry is always updating the software based on input from us.  You won't find a better jukebox program
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

cadis12

By the way, I have donated and am waiting to hear how to obtain the full version.  :-\  I know its the holiday so I am being patient.  It was just a pain in the butt to have to reboot the program a ton of times on Christmas since I only had the trial version.  Looking forward to using the full version!

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

cadis12

cadis@usa.net
Let me know if you need the paypal conf or something.  Thanks for looking into this!   ;D

cadis12

Not trying to put the muscle on ya Barcrest but any news on my donation?   ;D

Barcrest

Dude your account has been upgraded fo a while... You can get the latest version in the V3 release section...

Jukebox Stats...

cadis12

Ladies and gentlemen.....I give you your MORON... ME!  :downer

I'm an idiot.  Didn't see the new board open up on my account. 

SORRY ABOUT THAT Barcrest!!  Thanks for helping me out!  :beer

Barcrest

No worries dude, hopefully your up and working now.

Jukebox Stats...

astrotrax

Same as above. Got the new version now thanx, Next time will Look before I post ..... Sorry

Barcrest

astrotrax where did you get the new version from? I never updated your account, i don't even have a record of your donation?

Jukebox Stats...