Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

New Project

Started by yakman4, February 09, 2016, 06:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yakman4

Mark Norville

Bargain. $10 for wood worm and get a free cabinet to go with them lol

Good luck with the restoration. A unique jukebox that is for sure.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Looks good, I do like those old radio cabinets i just don't have the wood working skill.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

yakman4

Final photos uploaded gave it to my brother. Time for Daytona, Beer and music. :beer

Mark Norville

Lucky brother having a freebie. I hope that he appreciates it. All what you need now is a good skin to go with it. I personally would design a skin that is black and white/sepia to go with that cabinet, so that it looks old but is modern as well. I think that it would suit the cabinet more.

I would be torn about using covers is a good idea but instead replacing it with the CD as a graphic, but then a old style skin with colour graphics might make it stand out as well.

Still a nice present for your bro, you could have possibly made a couple of hundred on resale value.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Turned out nice, I do like those old radio conversions.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...