Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Yipppeee a new BUG. So much for you beta testers

Started by Mark Norville, March 15, 2016, 09:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Barry,

I just noticed this one myself and to give an example, I am running 6 albums per page, but to give an example 2 unlimited 13 albums. You start on page 1/2 (6) click next page 2/2 (12) click next page 3/2 (13)

Oh yeah baby who is the BUG hunter, whose da man.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

So to replicate i need a library with 2xalbum covers shown +1 so in my case 25... ok.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Either that or 7, 13, 19 the list is endless lol
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Ok, to recreate it if I just load up the jukebox hen everything appears fine. However if I drag the slider back to the start I can see the bug you are seeing. Seems that the last album on page 1 is the first album on page 2. This might take some digging to find out what is going on. I am actually building up a nice little list of bugs here.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I am not using the slider (spits) I am using  next and previous buttons. I just tried on sxxlxx but that was set for 12 albums and I do not think I have any one with 25 albums. I think it was fine in previous versions, but seems to have popped up in 9.24

Barcrest

It has probably been there for a while but undetected as most of us have large collections. I have only been noticing some stuff as I am now playing with a very tiny collection testing out this online stuff.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

I need to make a new V9 release later with some fixes to the Config and the Non MP3 tagger. I am still trying to track down this bug.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

No rush, nothing too major at least. I can still select and play music which is the main thing. The main thing really is the skin tool.

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on March 16, 2016, 11:31:47 AM
No rush, nothing too major at least. I can still select and play music which is the main thing. The main thing really is the skin tool.

I have been working through the ancillary apps and this skin tool bug is one I am also hoping to have fixed for a release tonight.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

As I say take your time, nothing is worth rushing for, as a wise man said "If you drive at 50 miles an hour, in a school zone and run over 20 children, no doubt you will get a speeding ticket and a free hotel for a few years"

Almost the weekend so chill out bro ;)

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on March 16, 2016, 02:59:46 PM
As I say take your time, nothing is worth rushing for, as a wise man said "If you drive at 50 miles an hour, in a school zone and run over 20 children, no doubt you will get a speeding ticket and a free hotel for a few years"

Almost the weekend so chill out bro ;)

Yeah do 180 and they don't catch ya...  :beer

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

I have fixed up the skintool issue so there will be a release later.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

No you think YOU have, however I have been doing a skinning mission all night, so I have a list as long as my arm to come ;)

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on March 17, 2016, 10:36:56 AM
No you think YOU have, however I have been doing a skinning mission all night, so I have a list as long as my arm to come ;)

Read what I said again, I have fixed THE issue not all issues. You can now create a new skin and everything saves to the right place as it should. This also lead me to fix some other random bugs/issues also tied into that. So far the only other issue I have seen you post is the one with the BMP files. There is nothing I can do about that and I suspect GIMP is doing something non standard or is saving another format with the BMP extension. While paint might be able to work out what file it should be E-Touch is a little more dumb and expects what the extension says.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Bloody brummies, I didn't mention this fix, I said more to come. E.G in the future. I need to finish this skin and then I can rattle off a list of things for you to do ;)

Quote from: Mark Norville on March 17, 2016, 10:36:56 AM