Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Any programmers out there?

Started by Barcrest, January 05, 2008, 04:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

This could be pretty cool...

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=75010.0

I can see big things coming our way with this.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

casper

been keeping an eye on this thread for the last few days. got to be honest can't understand a word thats been typed. but if you say big things could come of it i'll believe you.

Barcrest

Well it looks like we will all end up coding our own plugins, to be honest i am going off the idea. Unless we can get anyone interested in coding plugins that uses freebox then there is little point me spending any more time on this. I'll sit back and watch the discussion over on BYOAC and see how it turns out.

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

I think you should at least add it in case someone comes along that can code.  That way the code is in there.  Just my 2 cents
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

spacefractal

I was one of them that would have a nice standard plugin for jukebox software (dipite I is a author for a another jukebox software).

The project is now scrathed, but we try again (I might been upset in some way)).

To been sad, it now up to one of the plug writer for male what it should no going on.

Would otherwice been nice to see one standard for MultiJuke, Freebox, UncleT Jukebox and others.

NOTE:
UncleT and I seen to define the standard.

We are back on track and trying to fix errors. Most issues is now fixed, but there are still issues. Project is NOT dead at all (sorry for this upset from me).

:beer