Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

BUG REPORT : I knew that I would find one eventually

Started by Mark Norville, August 08, 2016, 07:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Barry,

It has been a while since I found a bug, or maybe I was not looking as much as I used to. However I have now found a bug for you.

Track listing screen and other albums. I originally had six, but then I changed down to four, but then I wanted to change down to one, however although all of the images are gone bar one, when I run the program (as admin of course) it shows the main image that I wanted, followed by three white boxes to which shouldn't be there. The three white boxes are clickable as well, and lead to albums.

Clean Error Log : #2016-08-08 08:37:26#,"62","Input past end of file","Module1","open_ini3","E-Touch v10.0.0","Mark Norville","HOME-CINEMA"

Picture included. Just to add this is happening on version 9.024 and 10.

Regards

Mark

P.S Some of us are actually at work before 9pm on a Monday morning, so wake up ya brummie git and fix this bug lol
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Obviously nobody else has ever set it to be less than 4 before. Personally I don't see why you would want to but you appear to want to and it is a bug so i'll look into it. I am still trying to sort out some other issues maybe i can get another beta out later today.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I am thinking outside of the box, however I could always go back to playing Candy Crush, rather than skinning? ;)

My creative juices have been flowing for the past couple of hours, so had one idea, then switched to something else, hence the six to four, to one alternative album.

I am just working on the play options screen at the moment but trying to get something different than the other skins, so the graphics are changing every two minutes, sizes are being changed, until eventually find something that looks half decent.

Anyway don't stop me now, first time in ages that I have had my creative juices flowing lol

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.