Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Track List Page Query

Started by berrywell, August 18, 2016, 11:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berrywell

In the Track List page there are two tags, one is called "Track Listing #" & the other is called "Track #" (where # is a number).

"Track listing" lists the album track song title and track number, so what is the "Track" tag for, as it doesn't appear to do anything?

Mark Norville

I think that is a bug with 9.025 as all the tags done something in that page, but for some reason they do nothing now. I know what it is it is the alternative albums, the tags for that.

You have to go into back office and main screen make sure that show alternative tracks is on. Give that a try I think that will sort it out for you. I might be wrong on that.

However just taken a screen grab, this is what the labels are for.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply, I will have a nosey this evening as I'm currently at work and can't check right now.

berrywell

After messing around with the Jukebox main app settings, it would appear the Tag I didn't think did anything was actually for the song track length.