Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

V10.0.0 Demo Released

Started by Barcrest, September 03, 2016, 03:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berrywell

ahh right, thank you, I will try that out this weekend :)

Stal8080

Hello All,
New to the forum as I really want to build a touch screen juke for the new man cave.  So far I'm impressed with E-Touch features and want to buy license but have a few questions off the beta (V10) I just downloaded to test with.

What attracted me most to E-Touch was the ability to search and play online music and music videos that aren't in my library (I'm assuming that is one key feature of V10??)

However when I downloaded the beta/test version with 30min limit, I can't seem to find out or explore how to search and play online content.  I figured out the folder structure (thanks to forum) but my library is going need some work to have everything look nice and neat w/ album art.

I'm just hung up on the online part:
For the record I have enable online option ticked.

Thanks

Mark Norville

Welcome to the forums, firstly I will go through some checks with you.

Have you installed outside of c:\program files and have you installed as admin?

Are you running the program as admin?

I cannot get eTouch to work on the PC at the moment as I need to enter my code for windows 7 so I can stop being on a pirated copy of windows, I am still waiting to buy a SSD for this PC so I have not bothered about setting it up again.

You need to go into the search, if you type something that you know that you haven't got it should bring it up in the search listings somewhere. You need to keep scrolling through the results, as I think that it will always put your local information first and then online second.

Hopefully someone else might be able to give you better advise than I can at the moment, as I am sort of two PC's down at the moment, or 3 really.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

The demo is an old version i need to update it. It does work in the latest version as I am sure others will confirm, mark also has given you some good pointers above.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

dwade12345

Sent 35 USD via PayPal to barcrest@hotmail.com

Transaction ID
    5TC166618E143621G

Please grant me access to the Current full version 10
E-Touch Version: 10.1.8

Mark Norville

Barry may possibly be on later, or if not tomorrow, it is Sunday today so he might be a bit slow.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

dwade12345

unvmysht

Hello. I'm having issues downloading this installer. Not sure why, it starts but it quits shortly after. I used to OOOOOOLD version of this Jukebox and I recently upgraded my system (PC hard drive died) and wanted to test it out to see if I wanted to stick with it for my next run. Is there a torrent that I can download this from?

Mark Norville

What you may have to do is turn off any firewall or anti virus software that you are using.

The software can give a false positive thinking that it is a virus, which it is not.

Regards

Mark