Author Topic: V10.0.0 Demo Released  (Read 6117 times)

Offline berrywell

• Freebox Lifetime Supporter
  • Fu: +12/-0
    • E-Touch Chart Files (UK/USA & Country)
Re: V10.0.0 Demo Released
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2016, 09:14:00 AM »
ahh right, thank you, I will try that out this weekend :)

Offline Stal8080

• E-Touch V10 Supporter
  • Fu: +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 05:42:43 PM »
Hello All,
New to the forum as I really want to build a touch screen juke for the new man cave.  So far I'm impressed with E-Touch features and want to buy license but have a few questions off the beta (V10) I just downloaded to test with.

What attracted me most to E-Touch was the ability to search and play online music and music videos that aren't in my library (I'm assuming that is one key feature of V10??)

However when I downloaded the beta/test version with 30min limit, I can't seem to find out or explore how to search and play online content.  I figured out the folder structure (thanks to forum) but my library is going need some work to have everything look nice and neat w/ album art.

I'm just hung up on the online part:
For the record I have enable online option ticked.

Thanks

Offline Mark Norville

• E-Touch V9 Supporter
  • Fu: +7/-2
  • Bug Hunter & Frustrated Skinner
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2017, 01:16:04 PM »
Welcome to the forums, firstly I will go through some checks with you.

Have you installed outside of c:\program files and have you installed as admin?

Are you running the program as admin?

I cannot get eTouch to work on the PC at the moment as I need to enter my code for windows 7 so I can stop being on a pirated copy of windows, I am still waiting to buy a SSD for this PC so I have not bothered about setting it up again.

You need to go into the search, if you type something that you know that you haven't got it should bring it up in the search listings somewhere. You need to keep scrolling through the results, as I think that it will always put your local information first and then online second.

Hopefully someone else might be able to give you better advise than I can at the moment, as I am sort of two PC's down at the moment, or 3 really.

Regards

Mark
UK Based : Please allow up to eight hours for me to reply at times

Jukebox Stats : Albums : 1,37 - Music Videos : 529 - Songs : 27,174 - Artists : 4,577 (Updating not completed)

Plan of action this Week : On and Offline most of the week, new kitchen, and bathroom fitting

Offline Barcrest

• Developer and Head Honcho.
  • Administrator
  • Fu: +92/-5
  • Grooooooooovy!
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2017, 09:29:45 PM »
The demo is an old version i need to update it. It does work in the latest version as I am sure others will confirm, mark also has given you some good pointers above.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...