Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Sorted : A Weird One

Started by Mark Norville, October 06, 2016, 10:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Barry,

I am using album frame x on the version that you sent me a while back, I have sized the album frames on screen to be 150 x 150.

The first problem is that the album frame is not the actual album frame, it loads a completely different graphic to the one that I did load in Album frame.

The second problem is that it loads too big it looks as if it is loading the image at 500 x 500 or something like that.

I will give it a go on the other computer and see what happens, but I am trying to work on a 768 x 1366 display at the monitor, due to the other monitor being too small to display the full image.

Version Number : 09:25 saying when I load up

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

The album frames have not been used in a while, people tend to put the frames straight onto the backdrop.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Ignore me for the moment. I just ticked use album frames and it shows the album frames.

So it is not that, but I am getting an image that is repeated I will carry on playing a bit more to see what is happening.

I was going to hard code it, but to be honest I usually have my main screen as what is new on the jukebox, so hard coding is ok if you keep adding god knows how many albums etc, but sometimes you don't upload for days so having all those images on screen for no reason obviously makes it look messy.

I have got something wrong, as I have never had this problem before, so it is a bit puzzling, even when I was skinning for the cabinet, it was not doing this, and I am using the same version.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

I have just sorted the problem out which is a bit weird.

I had my graphics such as button - test all linked

but then I had another graphic which was not linked, to which was showing on screen, I deleted that graphic and it is not showing up any more.

So very weird to say the least.

Barcrest

Sent you the V10 skintool, I will update the demo to the latest version later i think.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Ok cool thanks. I shall give that a try and start the skin from scratch.

At the moment it is doing my head in a bit, as literally every new style you need to do it in a certain way, so literally it is learning all over again.

As soon as I get the main screen sorted then the rest should be pretty easy.

I shall give that a try now.

Regards

Mark

Barcrest

I find once you have the main screen done it's quite straight forward as you say. I usually start with that one and make the background the same on all other screens. Then you can start to tweak those screens and their individual background images based off the main one. You need them all to be similar or the skin doesn't flow.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Hi Barry,

For some reason the pop up menu box is not bringing any icons up at all. I noticed this with the 9.25 skin tool.

It should be bringing up a box with esnaps, charts, search etc etc

Regards

Mark

Barcrest

I just did a blank skin and it was fine, it might be the skin you are using dragged those images off screen.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I just found out the problem, it does not like vertical.

I just tried on my other computer which is landscape and that was fine. I tried again on portrait mode on this, and that never came up.

I then put this as landscape and it showed up, it just does not like portrait mode.

Mark Norville

I know I am fooking good but why make it so hard for me?

I created a new skin on my landscape then I dragged pop up menu to the left and then saved the skin, transferred it onto jukebox loaded it up and it is here.

Even if you start a 800 x 600 skin on vertical mode it just does not like it at all.

Regards

Mark

Barcrest

It is because the width of the screen is too narrow, they are there but off screen to the right probably. There isn't much that can be done about that, but at least you figured out what is going on.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

All the other pages load though it is only the pin screen and also pop up menu that don't appear.

Still sorted till tomorrow get rid of the headache and neck strain I was trying to skin on the landscape but better to skin on the computer and monitor designed for can adjust things.

Still half way there, the idea is in place just not the rest.

Regards

Mark