Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Date And Time

Started by DaDuber, November 17, 2016, 03:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaDuber

I am trying to change the color on the date and time display in the skin tool but it doesn't seem to work. does anyone know where in the ini I can change it to white?

thanks....

Mark Norville

What page is the date and time on? Is it the album view? I get rid of a lot of stuff like that, so I couldn't tell you 100% it probably would be in Barry's terrority. I can check to see if I can edit the font colour on mine, just to double check it is not a bug.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

DaDuber

On my skin its on every page. It at the top right in the pick looks like a white bar across under track title

berrywell

Quote from: DaDuber on November 17, 2016, 03:09:14 PM
I am trying to change the color on the date and time display in the skin tool but it doesn't seem to work. does anyone know where in the ini I can change it to white?

thanks....

To be honest, I don't think you can change the colour of the date/time text.

It can be found in the main.ini file located on lines 13, 14, 15 & 16 but all these do is dictate the height and width, along with the exact location on screen of the date/time.

Mark Norville

You can drag it off screen as you know, but I am guessing you actually want the date and time there. Can you change the size of it in skin tool?
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

DaDuber

I just dragged it off the screen I really don't need it I guess.

Thanks

Mark Norville

Quote from: DaDuber on November 18, 2016, 03:12:26 PM
I just dragged it off the screen I really don't need it I guess.

Thanks

My God, it is finally sinking in about "THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX" you rebel you lol

Drag most of the crap off the screen, not needed anyway lol