Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Crossfading

Started by Johnyfroes, December 09, 2016, 08:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnyfroes

Hi, I tried the crossfading to try to eliminate that silence gap between Selections, I put in 5 sec. And at first it went great, then a few hours when you make a new selection it will instantly crossfade into that new selection, so selections we're being played halfway. I deactivated it and left it like it was. Anyone know how to adjust this?

Mark Norville

I have no clue on this one to be honest, I just scream BUG.

However I would try 10 seconds, but I do not think it will be that. It sounds as if it resets itself after a while. If I had my systems set up then I could try it, but I definitely think it is probably resetting itself.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

It is an obscure where it the crossfading can get itself messed up. Usually clicking the skip track will resolve this but not ideal, it has just been really hard to replicate on my dev machine so i have not been able to nail down why it does it and as such fix that issue.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...