Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

im pulling my hair out what am i doing wrong

Started by grimwasere, December 11, 2016, 12:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimwasere

ok i spent all day manually sorting my covers out  cover 600x600   small 250x250 dont know what settings i had ticked
when jukebox fires up the small cover is on my main display is this normal?  and in messing all my small covers have totally screwed up as in screenshot  any ideas what im doing wrong?

grimwasere

Mark Norville

click on generate and the boxes opposite for a start
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

grimwasere

is it possible that because I installed this in prog files then uninstalled and set up in c: that registry data was conflicting with my settings?  I uninstalled this a couple of times deleted the e touch folder reinstalled and some of the settings were still in config settings, ended up reinstalling a clean install of windows and covers are fine now.

Mark Norville

Myself I would just use regeedit and find every etouch and delete a lot less time than a full install if it is not a dedicated juke.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

grimwasere

I tried that and couldn't find anything in regedit to do with etouch, trust me it wasn't my first choice and the drive I put in my machine had a copy of windows already on the drive and I was lazy and carried on using it with my new set up which normally I would do a fresh install.

Norman Marshall

I tried installing outside of program files and I had problems, so I formatted, reinstalled windows and installed etouch back in program files, everything works fine now
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

grimwasere

yea glen same here mine working ok now aswell,
still got a few things to work out

fan art in folders in etouch dir  but only a few are linking in the etouch program?

etouch is still a bit slow at scrolling any new ideas?

Mark Norville

Which is why you need to install as admin and outside of program files, if Barry was not up to his ears in nappies and baby puke, he would be saying the same lol

Barcrest

all exe's need to be set to run as admin by right clicking them and setting that under the properties and compatibility tab. I also recommend installing outside of program files due to it having some odd windows security issues... If you do both of those then it should work as designed, any issues found if you are doing that are probably bugs.

With regards to these messed up smaller covers it looks like the config wasn't the front window with focus when it was resizing them and so they got clipped. The config resize isn't the best as this can happen if it isn't the only thing running and the fore most window.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...