Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Albums Repeating

Started by Jayandviv, January 16, 2017, 04:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayandviv

Hi all is anyone here having problems with albums repeating in the library. I have sorted the albums at file level and all have the same album name. thanks all jason 

Barcrest

You need to go to advanced point to where you music is and use the generate function. This should generate a fresh library without duplicates.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

My God the boss is back lol
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Been around but all the posting has been in the beta section or the V10 releases. Nobody has really posted anywhere else.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Oh the snobby part you mean, where I am not invited lol

I will update soon, but not in a good head space at the moment.

Hope you and the family had a good Christmas, even though a Child will not remember their first Christmas, but to be a Dad is a wonderful thing, a Grand Dad even better.

Anyway p1ss off before I ban you, I hate getting mushy lol
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Gaucho

Quote from: Barcrest on January 16, 2017, 05:52:42 PM
You need to go to advanced point to where you music is and use the generate function. This should generate a fresh library without duplicates.
And I think you need to check the clear boxes as well to delete the old library.