Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

karaoke and music

Started by Jayandviv, January 24, 2017, 07:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayandviv

Hi all do I need to install a karaoke program to play karaoke files if not what type of files do I need to install for them to work. And also what type of files will I need for the music vids. thanks guys

Mark Norville

Karaoke there is a file in your folder, also documentation here somewhere. Music videos I have MPEG or avi files one of the two.

Sorry for short reply but am on tablet.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Jayandviv

berrywell

Generally, if the Karaoke and Video files play OK in Windows Media Player then E-Touch will play them as well.

Gaucho

You also need to unzip and install the Karaoke-2.3 file in the etouch directory. There is a newer version out there somewhere, and from memory associate the cdg files with WMP. You will also need to create tag files but for the cdg not mp3. For example you should have for each track:

Adele - Rolling In The Deep.mp3
Adele - Rolling In The Deep.cdg
Adele - Rolling In The Deep.cdg.tag

You can use the non-mp3 tagger and create tags for the cdg files.

Barcrest

Quote from: Gaucho on January 25, 2017, 12:32:54 PM
You also need to unzip and install the Karaoke-2.3 file in the etouch directory. There is a newer version out there somewhere, and from memory associate the cdg files with WMP. You will also need to create tag files but for the cdg not mp3. For example you should have for each track:

Adele - Rolling In The Deep.mp3
Adele - Rolling In The Deep.cdg
Adele - Rolling In The Deep.cdg.tag

You can use the non-mp3 tagger and create tags for the cdg files.

The karaoke files will read the tag from the mp3, no need to create the .tag files with the non mp3 tagger. That is only needed for video files
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Gaucho

Have they always done that?? it's a long time since I did Karaoke.

Mark Norville

Quote from: Gaucho on January 25, 2017, 05:13:53 PM

Thank God for that with your singing lol
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Quote from: Gaucho on January 25, 2017, 05:13:53 PM

Yes ever since it was introduced.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Gaucho

Your right there Mark.

Well looks like that's a chunk of my life I want get back manually tagging every karaoke file.