Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Help a *possible* new Freebox user please

Started by sewerrat, January 18, 2008, 11:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sewerrat

Just came over from the BYOAC forums
Been using SK Juke for awhile but I am wanting to convert to a program with a large user base, and well, here I am

I downloaded the demo (I think I have 22 minutes left of experimenting) but can't get the main screen to look right.  I'm running 1024x768 and downloaded a 1024x768 skin, and here is what my screen looks like:

Any ideas??

eist1

Have you gone into options/appearance settings and chose display 1st image found? That will show all images in each folder, as long as there is a .jpg in each album folder. BTW I believe the 30 minutes is just for everytime Freebox is opened so if it runs out just reopen it for another 30 minutes.

sewerrat

Quote from: eist1 on January 18, 2008, 11:40:56 PM
Have you gone into options/appearance settings and chose display 1st image found? That will show all images in each folder, as long as there is a .jpg in each album folder. BTW I believe the 30 minutes is just for everytime Freebox is opened so if it runs out just reopen it for another 30 minutes.

Yes, I have.  All the images are there, they just don't fit on the screen right. 

Also, good to know about the 30 minute limitation,   :beer

eist1

Try and goto options/appearance settings screen again then goto the top right box and choose a different covers_ file, or you can download the new Back in Black skin:

http://iamkizer.ipower.com/freeboxjukebox/files/skins/Black_and_Blue_V4_12.zip

See if that works better for you. Thanks

sewerrat

Quote from: eist1 on January 19, 2008, 01:07:06 AM
Try and goto options/appearance settings screen again then goto the top right box and choose a different covers_ file, or you can download the new Back in Black skin:

http://iamkizer.ipower.com/freeboxjukebox/files/skins/Black_and_Blue_V4_12.zip

See if that works better for you. Thanks

Cheers  :beer

The 6 and 12 covers worked, but the 4 didn't.

Loaded the other skin, thats pretty slick too

eist1

Glad to hear you got it to work, that skin might only be configured for 6 or 12 albums....