News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Special Occasion Skin Themes - Idea's Please :)

Started by berrywell, February 13, 2017, 04:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berrywell

Hi all,

I'm just asking for a few ideas as to what other 'Special Occasion' skin themes people wouldn't mind having made?

So far, in the current design of my own skins, there is the normal Midnight Blue skin, the Christmas Eve/Night skin & now the newly released St. Patrick's Day skin.

So basically, I'd like some more idea's for future special occasions skins.
All idea's will be gratefully received :)

Kind Regards

Mark Norville

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

Birthday, valentine, at Andrews day, taffy day, horse racing, Cheltenham etc,

However if you are planning on all this I'm not sure long it is taking you but for commercial stuff I would start charging.

My computer's are almost complete, so I will be doing more again soon.

Two more ssd drives to go then four computers up and running apart from software installation.

Have to call you coffee mark 2 soon
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

Hey Mark,

It would appear you've covered all the themes people wanted as no one else has replied :D lol

How are you getting on with your new computers? Are they all set up and running sweetly now?
Do you still have the 32" vertical screen for your Jukebox or have you moved it to a different machine?

Mark Norville

At the moment the office PC is up and running and the home cinema PC is almost finished. I still need to install software on the office PC as that is what I will be working on for downloading and tagging and maybe some design work, and graphics.

The home cinema PC, I need to tidy up and buy some ram for it, as I nicked a stick from my arcade PC.

The arcade PC and jukebox just need 2 SSD's and then installation which will happen next week when I get paid.

After that, it will just be a slow upgrade of the hard drives and replacing the older 1-2 tb hard drives, which is going to be the main expense as going to be about £80 a time.

I have rebuilt the PC's so much since before Christmas, one minute one PC is up and running, and then I have swapped a part so that I could get something else up and running.

I bought one of these for the home cinema, but want to buy one for the jukebox, and then put shelving up https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00K98KQQQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 so it blends a bit into the walls.

I don't usually buy cases that expensive, but sick and tired of just black cases, especially when furniture is black. I am still not 100% happy, as I wanted everything hidden from view.

My next project though is to win big on the lottery and then move to Spain, I just need a £250,000 win and then I can move over lol

Regards

Mark