Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Windows 10 -freebox 10

Started by Jayandviv, February 19, 2017, 12:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayandviv

Hi all had another freezing problem. it just frozen on the albums selection, and would not page up, or down but could get into setup with no problem. I think someone else has had this problem in windows 7.

Mark Norville

How long has this been happening for you?

You might have a dodgy album that you have included recently, I had this problem a long while back, however, I think that is was crashing the update.

It still might be a recent dodgy album added though.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Jayandviv

I will look into it I have added some albums only a few. To get it to work I have to uninstall freebox and then reinstall and then it works fine. I think updating the albums list confuses it. All so  I have an album with a 1000 songs in the album but its only showing 99 is this something to do with the search results option? thanks for you help. jay

Mark Norville

There is your problem then, the fact that you have one album with 1,000 tracks in, it is far too much.

Remove that from your set up and see if you get any further problems.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.