Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

What a Horrible Experience

Started by Mathmatix84, March 09, 2017, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathmatix84

Wow...what a horrible experience. You practically have to beg them for your membership even after you pay. They say have fun in the free world what a crock. Anyhow I paid my $35 membership fee just to find out that the skin to use isn't available to regular members and you have to pay for the lifetime subscription. Even then you have to beg the site owner to give you access. It has been a two day process and I still have not been able to achieve what I originally intended. Very scammy feeling. I hope I did not waste $70 not to mention even when you pay they give you a pop up wanting you to purchase commercial product. I guess you know what they say go on take the money and run.

Mathmatix84

Update

I was able to get up and running so no this site is not a scam. I do wish it was clearer on the process but anyhow cheers excited to finally use the product.
I would also like to take the time to thank Berrywell very helpful and polite unlike some of the people on this forum.

Barcrest

Glad you are up and running and sorry for any delays you may have experienced.  :beer
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mathmatix84

Thank You, Barry. The software is amazing!!