Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Newbie help please

Started by brendan17k, March 17, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brendan17k

'Hi....Im just getting started with E-touch so bare with me. Got 2 dumb questions right now and I'll probably have more later lol.

Is there a way to display all tracks at once instead of only album/artist/genre? Like every song and scroll through them incase a song cathces my eye instead of the artist?

Also, is there a way to make a quick playlist? For instance: I have a folder with 200 songs called 90's hip hop. Can I save a playlist somehow of just these songs instead of it going into an album called "90's hip hop/Various Artist?

Thank you!

berrywell

Hi Brendan,

Quote from: brendan17k on March 17, 2017, 06:18:17 PM
'Hi....Im just getting started with E-touch so bare with me. Got 2 dumb questions right now and I'll probably have more later lol.

Is there a way to display all tracks at once instead of only album/artist/genre? Like every song and scroll through them incase a song cathces my eye instead of the artist?

There are no native ways to do this in E-Touch, unless someone knows of a setting that I haven't seen.

Also, is there a way to make a quick playlist? For instance: I have a folder with 200 songs called 90's hip hop. Can I save a playlist somehow of just these songs instead of it going into an album called "90's hip hop/Various Artist?

Thank you!

Depending on the skin your using, on the album track listing page, there could be a button that says 'add all to playlist', click on that and add it to a playlist.
You may need to save a new playlist first from the playlist screen, I can't remember off hand as I've not really used the playlist option that much.