Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

iPad Bluetooth control

Started by Jigen271, April 05, 2017, 02:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jigen271

Hey there guys has anybody come up with a way to control the ETOUCH software via an iPad using bluetooth?  So, you could easily pass around the ipad to folks at a party to say enter songs or make Karaoke requests without having to physically get up and type it into your wall mounted juke?  Might be a good idea to implement.  We have something like it in the Karaoke boxes here in Japan.  Just saying... ;D

Jigenjuke

Mark Norville

Barry is probably the best person to answer your question. He does have it running on a windows tablet and it does go to a sound system.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Download splashtop onto your juke and get the app on your tablet. It basically offers you a remote desktop view of your juke, using the tablet is like standing at the jukebox. You can also do this using a phone. Just remember that people can't go onto the jukebox at the same time as you are both viewing the same screen.

If you have a windows tablet you can set that up with E-touch and set it to be a slave device with the jukebox being the master. This lets users use both to add songs to the queue.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...